Youyaner 4-In-1 Detachable Derma Roller Kit
540 Titanium Microneedles
- Derma Roller Complete Kit: Includes 4 Roller Attachments + 4 Protective Covers + Travel Case + How-To Guide + Maximum Strength Numbing Cream.
- Needle Material: Titanium needles.
- Number of Needles: 540 and 180
- Needle Size: 0.5 mm, 0.75 mm and 1.0 mm.
- Skin Type: For all skin types.
- Refund Policy: 30 Day Refund & Return Policy
The standard microneedling treatment charges around $500. Now you can achieve the exact same result in your own home for just $30. Derma roller repairs our skin by boosting collagen and elastin formation with only a single treatment. This leads to a reduction of wrinkles and scars due to the fact that new collagen fibers are steadily building up under your epidermis.
Incorporating with topical skin care products, you are going to improve your results enormously. Many scientific studies have shown that a single 15-minute microneedling treatment can easily thicken skin, but by integrating it with effective serums or creams can thicken your skin by a surprising 140%!
- Fewer Wrinkles
- Fewer Acne and Facial Scars
- Prevent Premature Skin Aging
- Reduce Hyperpigmentation, UV Damage
- Reduce Rough Skin Texture
- Reduce Large Pores
- Reduce Stretch Marks
- Reduce Hair Loss
- Increase Skin Elasticity
- Boost Collagen and Elastin Production
- Boost Topical Product Absorption and Effectiveness
Why Other Products are Less Effective
- Chemical peels and microdermabrasion injure your epidermis and have long, painful recovery time
- Most derma rollers use surgical steel needles. They can bend, rust and dull easily (Titanium needles are preferred)
- 1.5mm roller can damage your skin
- 0.25 can not induce collagen (Use 0.5, 0.75, 1.0mm instead)
- Many dermaroller products come with inadequate instructions that lead to poor results and ugly side effects
What is Inside Youyaner Kit?
- 3 Face Rollers (540 Needles, Size 0.5, 0.75, 1.0mm)
Compared with surgical steel needle with thickness of 0.25mm, our microneedle rollers have smaller needle thickness of 0.20mm. You will enjoy the LEAST painful treatment, and your skin recovery time reduced by 50%.
- 1 Exclusive Roller for Eye Areas (180 Needles, Size 0.75mm)
Perfectly designed to treat sensitive and hard-to-reach areas around the eyes.
- Maximum Strength Numb Cream (Pain Free Treatment)
Enjoy 100% pain free treatment with 1 application of Lidocaine numbing cream.
- Easy Step-by-Step Guide (No complicated ebook download required)
Important topics include:
- How does Derma Roller Work
- Proper Needle Size
- Important PRE Treatment Instructions
- How to Use Dermal Roller Properly
- How to Clean and Handle Your Skin Roller
- How to Change Roller Attachments
- How Often to Derma Roll
- 4 Common Side Effects
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- 6 Secret Topical Products to Skyrocket your Results
- Sample Microneedling Treatment Schedule Plans
- 4 Sturdy Roller Covers
Many products do not include protective covers. Our kit includes 4 roller cover to protect your needles from damage.
- 1 Travel Case
Travel case has a locking mechanism. Unlike many products, it will not fall apart easily and break your roller.
Downtime and Side Effects
Microneedling is better than Laser treatments and Chemical Peels because it doesn’t damage your skin. The typical downtime for laser and peels is between 2 to 8 weeks, but microneedling requires only 2 to 5 days. It also has little to zero side effects while laser and peels produce painful and unsightly negative effects.