1.0 mm Derma Roller Head Attachment
540 Titanium Microneedles
- Derma Roller Replacement Attachment: Includes 1 Roller Head Attachment.
- Needle Material: Titanium needles.
- Number of Needles: 540
- Needle Size: 1.0 mm.
- Skin Type: For all skin types.
1.0 mm derma roller attachment is designed for monthly treatment without side effects. It is perfectly designed to fit Youyaner Complete Derma Roller Kit.
Many topical serums and creams are ineffective because their active ingredients cannot absorb into your skin. This leads to little to no collagen production. It is a proven fact that collagen production is 100% vital for permanently removing wrinkles and scars.
Research have shown have shown that a 15-minute dermaroller treatment can thicken skin, but by combining it with topical skin care products can boost result by a shocking 140%!
1.0 mm roller can trigger collagen growth. It is designed strictly for treating moderate to severe skin condition. The recovery time is only 3 to 7 days!
- Fewer Wrinkles
- Fewer Acne and Facial Scars
- Prevent Premature Skin Aging
- Reduce Hyperpigmentation, UV Damage
- Reduce Rough Skin Texture
- Reduce Large Pores
- Reduce Hair Loss
- Boost Collagen and Elastin Production
- Boost Topical Product Absorption and Effectiveness
Why Other Products are Less Effective
- Chemical peels, laser and microdermabrasion injure your skin. They have long recovery time and painful side effects
- 99% of topical Skin care products absorb poorly into your skin
- Most derma rollers use surgical steel needles. They can bend, rust and dull easily (Titanium needles are preferred)
- 1.5mm roller is painful and can damage your skin
What does Your 1.0 mm Attachment Come With?
- 1 Face Roller Attachment (540 Needles, Size 1.0 mm)
Compared with surgical steel needle with thickness of 0.25mm, our microneedle rollers have smaller needle thickness of 0.20mm. You will enjoy the LEAST painful treatment, and your skin recovery time reduced by 50%.
- 1 Sturdy Roller Cover
Many products do not include protective covers. This attachment has 1 roller cover to protect your needles from damage.
Downtime and Side Effects
Microneedling is better than Laser treatments and Chemical Peels because it doesn’t damage your skin and produce painful and ugly side effects including hyper or hypopigmentation. The typical downtime for laser and peels is between 2 to 8 weeks, but treatment with 1.0 mm roller requires only 3 to 7 days. It also has little to zero side effects.