Microneedle Roller Vs Cosmetic Treatments
Which is a Better Option for Your Skin?
There’s clear evidence that microneedle roller works. However, it’s not the only cosmetic treatment available today. It’s important to look at the various treatments in order to understand why microneedling is superior, and you should try it.
Microneedle Roller Vs Abrasive Cosmetic Treatments
Ablation is the surgical removal of a part of your body. In regard to cosmetic treatments, they typically remove or severely damage your skin’s outer layer. Just how much damage will vary depending upon the type of treatment you have.
Typically, it involves removing at least one layer of your epidermis in order to cause trauma and stimulate production of collagen.
Although both microneedle roller and abrasive treatments aim to cause this same trauma in order to start wound healing and collagen production, there’s a big difference between the two techniques. While abrasive treatments can result in scar tissue, microneedling will not damage your epidermis and the needle punctures disappear in a short time period.
For this reason, abrasive treatments take longer to heal, and may lead to infection, redness, dryness and even depigmentation. Very little will happen with microneedling and yet you’ll still get the same advantages that you would with an abrasive treatment.
Disadvantages of Abrasive Treatments
There are a several types of abrasive treatments that you should know about:
- Microdermabrasion involves removing various levels of your outer layer of skin by passing abrasive particles across your skin at a high rate of speed. This leads to the induction of collagen. Furthermore, this increases your skin’s ability to absorb products. However, it does lead to the loss of pigmentation, sensitivity to UV rays, and skin infections. Oftentimes, there are long recovery times involved as well.
- Chemical peels use various acids to produce different results. It depends upon what type of peel you’re using how many skin layers are removed. Peels that remove several skin layers pose the biggest risk. Side effects include changes in pigmentation and texture. When using microneedle roller in conjunction with chemical peels, it’s vital that your skin heals from the peels first.
- Laser wounds and damages your skin at the dermis level resulting hypo/hyperpigmentation. You may also experience oozing from your skin, along with at least 6 to 12 weeks of redness. Microneedling doesn’t pose the similar risks, and yet it’s also much cheaper.
Microneedling Vs Non Abrasive Treatments
Non abrasive treatments don’t remove your skin’s outer layer, and it also leaves your epidermis intact, leading to faster recovery time with fewer side effects. This is the category that microneedling falls within.
Some of the non abrasive treatments that you should know about include:
- Botox simply blocks the transfer of signals between your nerves and muscles, thus removing wrinkles. On the other hand, microneedling stimulates your body’s natural wound healing response to create collagen. Although this takes more time, it’s more natural and lasts longer whereas Botox quickly wears off.
- Derma fillers are products that are injected into your skin in order to correct wrinkles or scars. Restylane is the most common type of filler. Microneedling is advantageous in that it provides longer lasting, more natural-looking results. If you plan on using both treatments together, then you should wait until your skin is recovered from the filler injections.
- New Youyaner Detachable Complete Derma Roller Kit
Easily appear younger and avoid premature skin aging. Simple microneedle system (540 needles) for speedy reduction of scars, wrinkles and stretch marks. Includes 3 detachable dermaroller attachments + 5 Page How-to Guide + Travel Case.
- How to Use Microneedle Roller Correctly?
Read this first before performing your derma roller session! Topics include: 1) how to correctly use & maintain your roller 2) How often to use microneedle roller 3) 4 Common side effects.
- Ultimate Derma Roller Guide
Here is an AWESOME guide for anyone looking to improve their skin conditions greatly! Topics include: 1) What is collagen induction therapy 2) How to correctly perform skin needling 3) Picking the best micro-needle roller 4) Derma roller reviews.
- How to Choose the Best Derma Roller Needle Size with Fast Result?
Should you try 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 0.75mm or 1.5mm micro-needle roller? New facts on needle size will help your prevent skin infection and damage. Important Pros and Cons revealed.
- Where to Buy Derma Roller?
Are you looking to try a dermaroller? Discover the safest place to purchase a roller without paying a fortune.
- What is Derma Roller Treatment?
Derma roller can stimulate collagen production by 1000% and boost skincare product absorption by 10,000 times. How does it work? Read the awesome facts now.
- Does Dermaroller Work?
Is skin needling suitable for you and does it really work? Could it be a scam? Read and find out.
- Important Microneedle Roller Reviews
Examine the Advantages & Disadvantages of 7 popular rollers and uncover the very best product for yourself now.
- What is the Best Derma Roller?
Discover 7 important factors to determine the very best dermaroller without breaking your wallet.
- 8 Derma Roller Complaints You MUST READ
Do not perform skin needling unless you read all the important complaints. This will help you understand the Pros & Cons of derma rolling.
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions & Answers on Skin Needling
Here are 10 common questions and answers on micro needling. You will definitely find your dermaroller answers here.
- Is Microneedle Roller Safe for Home Use?
Derma rollers are very popular for anti-aging therapy. Are they safe for home use? Can they treat your skin problems? Read and find out.
- Skyrocket Your Derma Roller Results with 5 Secret Skin Care Products
Easily improve your derma roller results by 150% with 5 powerful secret products. Quickly reduce wrinkles and scars. Top anti-aging secrets revealed.
- Does Microneedle Roller Really Work for Acne Scars & Stretch Marks?
Microneedle Roller is a new anti-aging device that quickly reduce blemishes. Does it really work for acne scars and stretch marks? Is it safe?
- How to Use Numbing Cream for Dermarolling
Numbing cream can eliminate discomfort during a microneedling session. Learn 8 easy steps to 100% safe and pain free microneedle roller treatment.
- 10 Microneedling Benefits will Make You Buy a Dermal Roller
Does microneedling work? Is micro-needling better than chemical peels, laser and microdermabrasion for under $30? These 10 benefits will shock you!
- Micro needling Post Treatment Side Effects
Discover what to expect after micro needling. What are the side effects? Following these instructions after a micro needle treatment will produce awesome results.
- 10 New Tips to Awesome Skin Needling Results
Discover 10 simple derma roller tips to smoother, younder skin with zero side effects. Easily look younger and prevent skin aging quickly without spending a fortune.
Do microneedle rollers work? The answer is “YES”. I hope this comparion between microneedle roller and cosmetic treaments will convince you try dermaneedling treatment once and for all.