Important Pre Derma Roller Instructions to Stop Side Effects
Do Not Start Your Treatment Until You Read This!
A derma roller treatment will reduce facial scars, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, sun damage, and wrinkles. It also boosts the absorption and concentration of topical skin-care products, making them tremendously effective.
However, if used improperly you can get unwanted side effects. For this reason, you’ll want to make sure to follow the vital derma roller instructions below.
One thing that’s important to understand is that you need to take certain precautions. For instance, there are some conditions that you should never do microneedling with unless you have professional supervision. These are as follows.
Table of Contents
|Abnormal Skin Conditions||Taking Medications|
|Undergo Cosmetic Treatments||How Often to Roll Your Skin|
|Disinfect Roller||Do Not Share Roller|
Those With the Following Abnormal Skin Conditions
When you have certain types of skin conditions you should take extra care when having dermarolling performed. These include:
- Cold sores must heal prior to treatment so that they’re not spread. If you have a history of cold sores, then you should take medicine before having a microneedling treatment.
- While microneedling can benefit acne by boosting absorption of your topical treatment product, you really should treat around any spots so that you don’t spread bacteria. Furthermore, it is quite painful to roll across any large acne spots, which is why this should be avoided. Rolling into pustular acne spots must also be avoided!
- Microneedling shouldn’t be performed on bruised skin, contagious skin conditions, eczema, fungal infections, Keloid scars, psoriasis, rashes, skin cancer, and pustular or nodular rosacea. When you have a mole or wart that’s raised, as well as any abnormal skin growths, you should have it examined by a doctor prior to having a microneedle treatment.
When Taking Medications
Microneedling can cause adverse effects with medications. If you are treating your skin at home while taking any of the following medications, you need to talk to your doctor first:
- Anticoagulant (a.k.a. blood thinning) medications
- Medications that cause photosensitivity
- Medications that slow down healing process
- Medications that cause hypo or hyperpigmentation
- Medications that can weaken skin structure
- High Blood Pressure Drugs
- Herbs that regulate your body functions
- Antibiotics or penicillin
Undergoing Cosmetic Treatments
Microneedling also shouldn’t be performed after certain cosmetic treatments. This includes botox, chemical peels, filler injections, laser, microdermabrasion and cosmetic surgery. You should wait until your skin is fully recovered before a treatment.
How Often to Roll Your Skin
You should treat your skin once per month or every 4 to 6 weeks with 0.75mm to 1.0mm needles as a beginner. You can treat your skin twice/month ONLY if your skin can tolerate multiple treatments.
You should use 0.5mm rollers every 4 to 5 weeks or 7 days ONLY if your skin can tolerate weekly treatment. For 1.5 mm, you should treat your skin once every 6 to 8 weeks with profession supervision.
Disinfect Roller Before & After Treatment
You should disinfect your roller before and after a treatment. This will prevent bacteria from entering into your skin. You can use Isopropyl alcohol, hydrogen peroxide or denture tablet. Allow your roller to soak for about 15 to 20 minutes before usage.
DO NOT Share Your Roller
You should NEVER share your roller with anthor person. Sharing your roller can transfer disease from one person to another. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ROLLER!
For part 2 of this article, please click the link below.
- New Youyaner Detachable Complete Derma Roller Kit
Easily appear younger and avoid premature skin aging. Simple microneedle system (540 needles) for speedy reduction of scars, wrinkles and stretch marks. Includes 3 detachable dermaroller attachments + 5 Page How-to Guide + Travel Case.
- How to Use a Derma Roller Correctly?
Read this first before performing your derma roller session! Important derma roller instructions on 1) how to treat your skin correctly with a roller 2) How often Should I Derma Roll 3) 4 common side effects.
- Ultimate Derma Roller Guide
Here is an AWESOME guide for anyone looking to improve their skin conditions greatly! Topics include: 1) What is collagen induction therapy 2) How to correctly perform skin needling 3) Picking the best micro-needle roller 4) Derma roller reviews.
- How to Choose the Best Derma Roller Needle Size with Fast Result?
Should you try 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 0.75mm or 1.5mm micro-needle roller? New facts on needle size will help your prevent skin infection and damage. Important Pros and Cons revealed.
- Where to Buy Derma Roller?
Are you looking to try a dermaroller? Discover the safest place to purchase a roller without paying a fortune.
- What is Derma Roller Treatment?
Derma roller can stimulate collagen production by 1000% and boost skincare product absorption by 10,000 times. How does it work? Read the awesome facts now.
- Does Dermaroller Work?
Is skin needling suitable for you and does it really work? Could it be a scam? Read and find out.
- Important Derma Roller Reviews
Examine the Advantages & Disadvantages of 7 popular rollers and uncover the very best product for yourself now.
- What is the Best Derma Roller?
Discover 7 important factors to determine the very best dermaroller without breaking your wallet.
- 8 Derma Roller Complaints You MUST READ
Do not perform skin needling unless you read all the important complaints. This will help you understand the Pros & Cons of derma rolling.
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions & Answers on Skin Needling
Here are 10 common questions and answers on micro needling. You will definitely find your dermaroller answers here.
- Is Microneedle Roller Safe for Home Use?
Derma rollers are very popular for anti-aging therapy. Are they safe for home use? Can they treat your skin problems? Read and find out.
- 5 Secret Skin Care Products to Skyrocket your Derma Roller Results
Do you know what to use after dermarolling? Easily improve your microneedling results by 150% with 5 powerful secret products. Quickly reduce wrinkles and scars. Top anti-aging secrets revealed.
- Does Microneedle Roller Really Work for Acne Scars & Stretch Marks?
Microneedle Roller is a new anti-aging device that quickly reduce blemishes. Does it really work for acne scars and stretch marks? Is it safe?
- How to Use Numbing Cream for Dermarolling
Numbing cream can eliminate discomfort during a microneedling session. Learn 8 easy steps to 100% safe and pain free microneedle roller treatment.
- 10 Microneedling Benefits will Make You Buy a Dermal Roller
Does microneedling work? Is micro-needling better than chemical peels, laser and microdermabrasion for under $30? These 10 benefits will shock you!
- Microneedle Roller Vs Cosmetic Treatments – Who is #1?
Microneedle roller offers skin rejuvenation benefits. Is it a better treatment than laser, chemical peels, botox, fillers, microdermabrasion and etc?
- Micro needling Post Treatment Side Effects
Discover what to expect after micro needling. What are the side effects? Following these instructions after a micro needle treatment will produce awesome results.
- 10 New Tips to Awesome Skin Needling Results
Discover 10 simple derma roller tips to smoother, younder skin with zero side effects. Easily look younger and prevent skin aging quickly without spending a fortune.
If you follow these vital derma roller instructions in this page, you will definitely prevent all side effects and will obtain professional results.