Does Dermaroller Work & Should You Try it?
7 Undeniable Facts that You MUST KNOW
There are thousands of positive testimonials relating to derma rollling. Does Dermaroller work? 7 unbiased facts will help you decide.
Do you want to improve the appearance of your skin without undergoing expensive and risky cosmetic procedures? You might want to consider skin treatment sessions using derma roller.
This simple and unique tool has gained massive popularity. Most individuals claim that it could really regenerate and improve the looks of your skin.
It is said to eliminate or at least reduce acne scars, signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and other common skin conditions like stretch marks and cellulite.
Table of Contents
|How Dermaroller Differs from Peels & Microdermabrasion||Does Dermaroller Work?|
|Does it Work on Hyperpigmentation?||Drawbacks of Derma Roller|
|User Testimonials||Recovery Time|
How is Dermaroller different from chemical peels & microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion and chemical peels can only exfoliate the top layer of your skin and refresh your complexion with mild collagen growth. They damaged the top layer of your skin (epidermis) and have very long recovery time as opposed to skin needling, which requires several days for healing.
Common side effects form peels and microdermabrasion include hyper/hypopigmentation, oozing of the skin, redness and painful irritation.
The secret to eliminate imperfections is by rebuilding collagen fibers beneath your skin. Dermaroller is a popular device used in skin needling treatment. It is a tiny cylindrical drum studded with micro-needles which can be rolled into the skin.
The concept of derma rolling or micro-needling is quite simple. Dermaroller works by creating tiny punctures into the skin to stimulate skin repair and cell regeneration. When the body sustains an injury or wound, it heals itself by creating new collagen. This leads to better looking skin. This is the aim of every dermarolling treatment.
Does Dermaroller Work?
Majority of users who have undergone such treatment have confirmed the effectiveness of skin needling procedure. Dermaroller works and provides the following advantages:
- It is effective in stimulating collagen production. Almost all users who have undergone this treatment, have reported experiencing improvement in their skin’s elasticity and suppleness. As we age, our skin become loose and saggy due to collagen depletion. Dermaroller counteracts this by stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin in a natural way.
- It is effective in reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines. The newly produced collagen act as fillers for facial lines and wrinkles. This increased skin elasticity. As a result, facial lines and wrinkles are permanently reduced.
- It helps reduce acne scars. When a pimple is healed, it leaves a deep fissure which is seen as scar. Collagen production is necessary to improve its appearance. Several dermaroller treatment sessions are required before noticing visible results.
- It can reduce stretch marks. Skin needling can restore collagen and improve the appearance of stretch marks. Your result is based on the severity of your skin condition. Average users reported seeing improvements with 4 to 6 treatments.
- It can reduce hair Loss. Dermal Roller can stimulate growth factors that are responsible for production of new follicles and hair growth. Click Here to read more.
- It helps improve skin texture. Many users have also reported improvement in skin texture. This can be attributed to the skin cell renewal or regeneration effects of the treatment.
- Dermaroller costs under $30. Thousands of users prefer dermaroller treatment over chemical peels and microdermabrasion. Peels and microdermabrasion merely exfoliate your skin and cost over $100 per treatment. They barely stimulate new collagen regrowth with painful side effects. On the other hand, microneedling can stimulate collagen production in only 1 treatment, and it is under $30.
Does Derma Roller Work on Hyperpigmentation
Hyperpigmentation is caused by excessive production of pigment by melanocytes (pigment cells). It is usually triggered by long term exposure to sun light, inflammation, drugs, chemical peels, microdermbrasion or hormonal imbalance.
Derma rolling can significantly reduce hyperpigmentation by increasing the efficacy and absorption of your favorite skin lightening products. It can also nomalize melanocytes and control the abnormal formation of pigment.
The Drawbacks or Potential Risks of Dermaroller
Some doctors warn the public on the use of micro-needles due to risks of skin infection.
- Sharing your dermaroller can cause infection. DO NOT share your roller. The potential of skin infection is higher if the roller is shared by two or more individuals.
- It can cause bleeding. Dermarolling does cause mild bleeding during the treatment. Bleeding is very minimal with 0.25 to 0.5mm roller.
- It takes several treatments to see result. Your result is based on the accumulation of collagen and elastin. Therefore, you will need several treatments in order to see desirable results. For people with severe skin conditions, a minimum of 4 to 6 treatments are required.
- Dermaroller must be disinfected. It is vital to disinfect and clean the roller for each treatment to prevent infection. You can us Hydrogen Peroxide and Isopropyl Alcohol
Do Derma Rollers Really Work?
I can spend hours praising the effectiveness of micro needling, but it is best to read the opinions of others. Does dermaroller work? Well, there are many positive user testimonials.
You can find them all online or Click Here to read the testimonials.
Chemical peels, laser or microdermabrasion treatments require 3 to 12 weeks recovery time, but skin needling requires very little time to heal.
The usually recovery time is between 24 hours to 7 days. For 0.25mm roller, your skin will recover within 24 hours. For 0.5mm, a 2 to 7 day recovery time is required. For 0.75 to 1.5m roller, a 4 to 7 day recovery time is quite common, but it depends on the intensity of your treatment.
Dermaroller is definitely an awesome device, but you have to use it properly to obtain maximum results. Below are few related articles to quickly improve your condition.
- New Youyaner Detachable Complete Derma Roller Kit
Easily appear younger and avoid premature skin aging. Simple microneedle system (540 needles) for speedy reduction of scars, wrinkles and stretch marks. Includes 3 detachable dermaroller attachments + 5 Page How-to Guide + Travel Case.
- How to Use Dermaroller Correctly?
Warning: Improper usage of skin roller can worsen your skin condition. Discover simple instructions to maximize your skin needling results. Topics include: 1) How to clean & handle your roller properly 2) How often to perform microneedling 3) 4 common side effects from dermarolling.
- Ultimate Dermaroller Guide
Do you want to know everything about dermaroller? Do you want to improve your skin by 1000%? How does a derma roller work? What are the most commonly asked questions? Where is the best place to buy? Read and find out.
- How to Choose the Best Derma Roller Needle Size with Fast Result?
Should you try 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 0.75mm or 1.5mm micro-needle roller? New facts on needle size will help your prevent skin infection and damage. Important Pros and Cons revealed.
- What is the Best Dermaroller?
DO NOT perform skin needling without a good roller! A poor quality roller can damage your skin and induce skin infection. Discover what to look for in a quality roller and choose the best dermaroller now.
- What is Derma Roller Treatment?
It was documented that skin needling can stimulate collagen regrowth by 1000%. There are hundreds of positive user reviews on Amazon.com. Does it really work? Discover the latest facts now.
- Where to Buy Dermaroller?
DO NOT get scammed by cheap rollers! Learn how to pick an ideal product and uncover the most trustworthy places to buy a quality roller now!
- 100% Unbiased Derma Roller Reviews
Discover the ultimate skin roller by examine the Pros & Cons of 7 most popular dermarollers.
- 10 Questions & Answers for Derma Rolling
These are 10 commonly asked questions for dermaroller treatment. If you have any question, you can find it here.
- 8 Important Derma Roller Complaints
Is skin needling for you? These 8 common complaints will help you make the final decision.
- Is Microneedle Roller Safe for Home Use?
Derma rollers are very popular for anti-aging therapy. Are they safe for home use? Can they treat your skin problems? Read and find out.
- 10 New Tips to Awesome Microneedling Results
Discover 10 simple skin needling tips to smoother, younder skin with zero side effects. Easily look younger and prevent skin aging quickly without spending a fortune.
- Skyrocket Your Derma Roller Results with 5 Secret Skin Care Products
Easily improve your derma roller results by 150% with 5 powerful secret products. Quickly reduce wrinkles and scars. Top anti-aging secrets revealed.
- Does Microneedle Roller Really Work for Acne Scars & Stretch Marks?
Microneedle Roller is a new anti-aging device that quickly reduce blemishes. Does it really work for acne scars and stretch marks? Is it safe?
- How to Use Numbing Cream for Dermarolling
Numbing cream can eliminate discomfort during a microneedling session. Learn 8 easy steps to 100% safe and pain free microneedle roller treatment.
- 10 Microneedling Benefits will Make You Buy a Dermal Roller
Does microneedling work? Is micro-needling better than chemical peels, laser and microdermabrasion for under $30? These 10 benefits will shock you!
- Important Pre Derma Roller Instructions to Prevent Ugly Side Effects
Microneedling can cause side effects. Follow these Pre microneedle instructions if you have abnormal skin conditions, have taken certain medications or had certain cosmetic treatments.
- Micro needling Post Treatment Side Effects
Discover what to expect after micro needling. What are the side effects? Following these instructions after a micro needle treatment will produce awesome results.
- My Dermar Roller Story
Micro needling changed my life, and I am forever grateful for this awesome device! Read my story now.
I have spent hours researching the best microneedling information for this website. I hope this article “Does Dermaroller Work” will convince you to try this amazing device.